Linear Medical Customer Charter
Linear Medical is part of The Ramsay Healthcare Global Group. Linear Medical applies a unique combination of experience and expertise to develop, manufacture, and bring to market a diverse range of medical consumables which support the provision of health care and its related services to you, our valued customer. We have a Customer Charter in place to ensure your needs are efficiently met by our professional staff who understand Linear Medicals role in supporting you on your consumer and health care . This Customer Charter is at the centre of how we look after you.
What you can expect from Linear Medical
- Linear Medical staff are bound by our Code of Conduct and are accountable for their actions and are expected to act in good faith and the interest of the public at all times.
- We will be friendly, honest, compassionate, clear and helpful when we communicate with you.
- We are committed to maintaining high standards of integrity, accountability and ethical conduct.
- We will ensure that all policies, procedures and practices related to our business undertakings with you are consistent.
Our Accessibility and Responsiveness
We will be accessible when you need us.
- Our dedicated Customer Service team is available 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday AEST.
- Our Customer Service team aims to respond to all enquiries during your first contact by connecting you with the most appropriate person within our organisation.
- Our Sales and Clinical staff will return your call within 24 business hours.
- You will speak with a person, not a computer.
- The Linear Medical website has been designed with you in mind and is easy to navigate to become informed or to purchase from our range of products linearmedical.com.au This means you can access information or purchase direct from Linear Medical 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from wherever is most convenient to you.
We are reliable and worthy of your trust. We will keep your personal information safe.
- At all times we comply with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- We respect your right to Privacy and will be sensitive to your healthcare needs.
- We provide you with access to your information and will promptly amend or delete information from our system if requested by you.
Our Quality and Dependability
We deliver our safe and high quality products ready for use – first time, every time, on time.
- Holding ISO:13485 Certification means we adhere to international Quality Standards for Medical Devices and are accountable for our products performance.
- The Linear Medical Team possess a high level of clinical product knowledge, who understand how our customers need to use our products to support effective care.
- We pride ourselves on the reliability of our products performance.
- We deliver your orders in full and on time, and work with you to design a service level wherever possible that meets your needs.
We utilise your feedback to improve our processes and proactively work with you to deliver solutions.
- We seek your opinion through customer surveys to ensure we are meeting your needs.
- We use the Global resources of Ramsay Healthcare to understand changes in clinical practice and apply these to our product qualification process.
- We register all product feedback in our Quality Management System. This includes acknowledging receipt of your feedback within 48hours and conducting thorough investigations and developing solutions to identified issues.